Check out the DC Dual Force Open Beta patch notes for August 8, 2023! For more information about the patch, check out the strategy article below:
- Disorganized Crime: Now reads “Each friendly Arkham Inmate makes a bonus attack at random. ADRENALINE: Give them +2[ATK].” This is just a templating change and not a functional change.
- Fixed an issue where the card Dark Future would not function in Mission 2 of Justice League Origins Part 1
- Lobo’s mark will appear on his target
- Fixed an issue where Naomi gained +1 / +1 when a created Recruit was summoned via another Leader’s ability
- Mulligan now redraws the user’s selected cards when the timer runs out
- Fixed an issue where cards indirectly created from a leader ability would not appear
- Sustained Effort will activate properly when played immediately after another card
- Aquaman’s ability no longer softlocks users when activated after another Leader’s ability activation
- Mercy Graves’ ability no longer stacks
- Justice League: Origins - Part 2 is now available to play!
- Updated the Set information on several cards to reduce confusion and better reflect how to get the card.
- Fixed some issues for ultra-wide monitors. This is a work in progress.
- Fixed various issues with scrolling through the Collection
- Users will correctly gain the rewards for completing Tutorial Mission 3.
- Fixed an issue where the turn timer wouldn’t activate for the second player
- Various reconnection fixes
- Fixed an issue where cards stuck on the board would prevent users from exiting the match
- Reconnect is now in the build, but it is still a work in progress. Users may experience reconnection issues in some edge cases.
- The Brave and The Bold starter deck does not appear until after relog
- Profile images in messages currently have some graphical issues
- Newly created accounts won’t see pending friend requests on first login
- Lex Luthor is currently requiring you to press the Rewards button twice, just like a Super-Villain
- Send in the Clowns does not currently work
- When a card gains INVINCIBLE, the tooltip will be empty on zoom
- Preset decks will duplicate once after the user relogs
- Selecting multiple cards to mulligan will cause the red "X" to fade and reappear
- The Faction counter highlight is misaligned and overlaps with the other Factions in the Collection
- Attacks against an enemy leader will not update in the Game Log immediately
- In some cases, lag can cause a unit to temporarily display incorrect health values before updating
- Hovering over the gem currency will cause a twinkle SFX to play longer than intended
- The Card Back reward for JLO2 is showing the wrong image, though the correct reward is granted. Here is an image of the correct card back: